The main purpose of our website is to provide information and services to our visitors. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting it and to make you aware of our online practices regarding the privacy of your information.
When we collect your information
When you voluntarily provide it, we collect personal information in the course of interacting with the site.
At the PoshtelPopUp site you are able to subscribe to an email newsletter, submit request for franchise and landowner terms. In doing so, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your name, address, e-mail address, mobile number or location. We may use the information you give us to provide services to you, at your request. We may use it to communicate with you through periodic messages regarding services, events, and other information and notices.
Information we collect
- personal information – the information that may be used for your identification
- contact details: Name, phone number, email, location,
- If you apply for the Poshtel PopUp landowner arrangement we may request from you the information about your land (such as size, ownership, geographic location, surrounding infrastructure)
- Other information: We also may collect information that is not personally identifiable, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g. Windows or Mac OS), the IP address (Internet Protocol set of numbers called Internet Address) you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. America Online, Earthlink). We may use this information to analyze the design and functionality of our site in order to make site improvements. We may use such information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
Our Web site does not automatically collect any individually identifiable information, such as email addresses, from visitors.
How we use your information
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
- communicate with you
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- develop and test new products and features
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
- help us run contests, special offers or other events or activities on the Service
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that PoshtelPopUp is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can access your User Content.
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Poshtel PopUp cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Poshtel PopUp or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Poshtel PopUp, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Poshtel PopUp make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Like most online services and mobile applications, we use third-party analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends for our Service. These tools collect general information sent by your device or our Service, such as web pages visited, functions used and interactions with our Service, to assist us in improving the Service. This analytics information we collect is combined with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Log file data:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
Email Subscription Lists
Poshtel PopUp offers a subscription list service to its visitors that you can opt-in to. We will never subscribe you to any mailing list without your request or agreement. If you are subscribed to any lists, we provide the ability to opt-out of receiving these communications from us by following the instruction listed in the email. If we feel that we have provided you with a valuable service and you may want to support us we may send you a periodic solicitation email, which you can unsubscribe from at any time. We will never pass on your email address to a third party or send you spam.
Use of services by minors
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.
CVR no.: 38221299,
Address: c/o Artillery Street,